How do you exercise your brain?

Conversation about hobbies.

🔊Read aloud together fellas!

Girl: "Do you have any hobbies?"
Boy: "Yes, I have several."
Girl: "Really? Please, tell me more about your hobbies."
Boy: "Well, I do like to collect things."
Girl: "Really? What do you like to collect?"
Boy: "I like to collect stamps."
Girl: "Really? Where do you collect stamps from?"
Boy: "I collect stamps from all over the world."
Girl: "Why do you do that?"
Boy: "Because eventually, I hope to have stamps from every country."
Girl: "Why do you want all of those stamps?"
Boy: "I think it’s because I won’t be able to go to those countries myself. What about you? What are your hobbies?"
Girl: "Well, I like to read a lot."
Boy: "Really? What do you read about?"
Girl: "I like to read about best-sellers and I like to read a lot about science too."
Boy: "Hmm, what kind of science do you read about?"
Girl: "A variety of topics but I especially like to read about nature and about electronics"
Boy: "Fascinating! Why do you like to read so much?"
Girl: "Well, I think it helps me exercise my brain."
Boy: "That’s a great reason if it doesn’t make you too tired."
Girl: "Well, yeah i guess."

Instruction💪
See the highlighted word? search the meaning of it in the context!
Now fellas, think about this :
"What things you usually do to exercise your brain?"
Write your opinion about it at least 2 paragraph and submit the paper on the link drive below :
Keep it up your good work!

Note :
Material for X 1
Activities : Reading conversation, how to exercise your brain?
Lesson : -

Komentar